So I thought I would share with you all 50 very random facts about me.
1. When I was a kid “back in the days” I used to hum a lot when I ate my food. I still kind of do it. I really don’t know why. But I think it’s when the food tastes really good or when I’m really hungry. So if you cook for me and I hum….Thumbs up!
2. I used to pretend I was sick in Primary School so I could be sent home. Naughty girl.
3. I love Thai food. Love me some Pad Thai from Basuba.
4. I talk to my friends on the phone when I’m on the toilet. They hate it but I still do it.
5. I understand Tamil but cannot speak it fluently.
6. My star sign is Pisces. Just Keep Swimming.
7. Love Lord Of The Rings. I’v seen the movies sooooo many times and I’m still like wow :-0
8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and all the series up to book number 7 have to be my all time favourite reading books.
9. My friends and I met Hermonie Granger (Emma Watson) in a restaurant in London in March this year.
10. I had braces when I was 13 or 14 for a year and a half.
11. I have played the harmonium since I was 7 years old.
12. I get super excited when I’m at the airport. It’s like seeing a plane for the first time every time.
13. I have only been to Canada, France (school trip), Barcelona (obviously Hen Do) and India (pilgrimage trips).
14. I am 5″2. Not too short not too tall.
15. My shoe size is 6 and 6 1/2.
16. I have a brother who is 4 years older than me.
17. I have been a vegetarian since I was around 5 or 6 years old.
18. When I was younger my brother would scare me by saying if I swallowed an apple seed or any fruit seeds that a tree or plant will grow inside me. I believed it. And I believed it for a very long time.
19. I’m scared of going on roller coasters
20. I watch loads of tv series…I’m obsessed. Grey’s Anatomy, Game of thrones, Arrow, Homeland, The Vampire Dairies, The Big Bang Theory, Nashville, Reign, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Scandal, Downtown Abbey, New Girl and I’m sorry but Keeping Up with the Kardashians is my guilty pleasure. I cannot wait till 24 starts again!
21. When I was younger my mum always put a matching ribbon or hair-band with my clothes. I hated it.
22. I cut my hair when I was in Year 6 and attempted to copy the magazines of the models that had side fringes. EPIC FAIL!!! My mum was horrified as was I and yet I stupidly completely denied cutting my own hair. It was so embarrassing looking like I had a spiky hedgehog where my middle parting was. As I said EPIC FAIL man.
23. I can draw Homer Simpson pretty well.
24. Nadal is my favourite tennis player.
25. I love mangos and passion-fruit.
26. I love Skittles.
27. I don’t like when people call me Babe. It just reminds me of Babe the pig. It’s just not right.
28. I can’t really walk in high heals. I’m more of a flat shoe kinda girl.
29. I have seen loads of musical theatre. One of my favourites has to be Phantom of the Opera.
30. I don’t smoke. I never have or ever will. I just get high on life.
31. Listen to Disney songs on my iPod. “Under the sea”, “Hakuna Matata” , “A whole new world” and “Beauty and the Beast” are my jams.
32. I was obsessed with listening to “Happy” by Pharrell Williams over and over and over and over and over again.
33. I have most times icey hands and feet. Sometimes I have to wear gloves and socks to bed just so I can get to sleep.
34. I passed my theory and driving test both first time.
35. I don’t drink tea or coffee. More of a hot chocolate with biscuit girl.
36. I farted in a narrow packed school corridor once that people shouted, “Someone threw a stink bomb!!” If only they knew that stink bomb was actually me.
37. I pretty much wear my pj’s all the time when I’m at home. If I could I would wear them to work too.
38. I seem to have a lot of animal print clothing in my wardrobe. Mainly the leopard print.
39. When I worked for Toys ‘R’ Us for my work experience in school I got caught napping and lying down on the huge trolley by the manager. Who knew there was a camera in the stock room. Not me!!!
40. I had posters of Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys everywhere in my room when I was younger.
41. I loved the Spice Girls! Baby spice was my favourite.
42. Love Assassins Creed! Haven’t played the latest one yet 😦
43. I hate, absolutely hate going to the dentists. I can’t sleep properly the night before the appointment and my stomach is in complete knots on the day. I mean it’s not a pretty sight…I’m sweating like I’m in the Sahara desert and my heart feels like it wants to pop out of my chest. The noise and smell and everything about it just freaks me out.
44. I have worn my glasses since I was in year 6.
45. I prefer Spring and Autumn.
46. My favourite book right now is “The Fault in Our Stars”. John Green well done. You are on my awesome list.
47. I have a box of memories of birthday cards and messages from the age of 13 to now. Love reading them randomly now and then.
48. I drink Soya Milk.
49. I was probably 10 years old when I first watched The Candy Man. This is the reason why I do not watch horror movies. I can’t sleep and get weird scary dreams if I do.
50. I know it’s not real but I wouldn’t say Bloody Mary/Candy Man in front of the mirror three times or look into the mirror in the toilet when I have to pee in the night. I obviously don’t believe in chanting it three times but I’m just saying YODO.